Sunday, June 03, 2007

Just reading back and realizing that I never cast on those mittens that I bought the yarn for in Rhinebeck. YIKES! No matter though because I have cast on a different pair of mittens (thrummed) and hope to have those done by winter. Last winter I dumped all my old ratty mittens in anticipation of the new ones I'd knit. Fortunately it wasn't that cold a winter, as I was mittenless.

Spent part of today looking for the second sock of a pair I am making for DH. These are the ones on the 2 circular needles. The first sock was anyway, the second one I went back to good old DPN's. I'd like to find the second one and finish it since they are very ugly and I don't want them hanging over my head any longer. So I started another ballband to tide me over until I find the damn sock.

No comments: